Main Objectives of Employee Motivation are as follows :
- The purpose of motivation is to create condition in which people are willing to work with zeal, initiative. Interest, and enthusiasm, with a high personal and group moral satisfaction with a sense of responsibility.
- To increase loyalty against company.
- For improve discipline and with pride and confidence in cohesive manner so that the goal of an organization are achieved effectively.
- Motivation techniques utilized to stimulate employee growth.
- For the motivation you can buy man’s time. Physical presence at a given place.
- You can even buy a measured number of skilled muscular motions per hour or day.
- Performance results from the interaction of physical, financial and human resource.
- For the achieve a desire rate of production.